1, 2, 3, 4 — stack ‘em high and count some more! With 120 pieces to play with, the fun (and learning) never stops with our Foam Counting Color Cubes set.
These foam math manipulatives will help your child learn to count while also letting them play. What they built — or how high they count — is entirely up to them (and you). Our cubes are colorful, fun and durable enough to last for many years.
Perfect for classrooms, childcare settings and at-home play, the color cubes encourage kids to develop counting, sorting, organization and fine motor skills. Comes with a durable plastic storage bin.
- Durable – Soft stacking blocks for toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children. Made from quality, high density foam designed to last.
- Soft – Each foam piece is cut smoothly, so they’re soft and easy for small hands to grasp. Foam Counting Color Cubes Set includes 120 cubes that measure 1 inch each. Packed in a convenient plastic bottle for easy storage.
- Colorful – Cubes come in 6 vivid colors: blue, green, purple, orange, yellow and red. Foam blocks for toddlers learning colors and sorting skills.
- Educational – Who said learning can’t be fun? Colorful manipulatives help kids develop critical thinking skills, math knowledge and fine motor abilities.
- Safe – Made from EVA foam, which is tested to be safe and non-toxic. Lightweight and odorless, it’s waterproof and easy to clean with water and mild soap. Intended for children ages 3+.